Friday, April 1, 2016

Little House Read-Along for April: On the Banks of Plum Creek

NO FOOLIN'!!  :)
April showers bring May flowers!!
Don't know about all of you, but we have had quite good rains thus far this spring!
And I guess *sigh* I'm ready to move back to Laura's childhood 
with our fourth installment of the Little House series, On the Banks of Plum Creek.
I cannot believe we are 25% finished and by month's end 
we will be 1/3 of the way through the year's scheduled reading for this Read-Along!
I admit, I adored the third book, Farmer Boy
but I'm hopeful I'll love others in the series at least as well!
for additional details about this next book in the series!
I am anxious to learn all about their adventures on Plum Creek!
While I do wish I had enjoyed these as a child, 
at least I have the opportunity to do so now 
and to share with my grandchildren!
We seem to have lost a few participants this past month, 
so here's hoping there are more of you who want to join us for the fourth book!
And...don't forget that you can always participate by just commenting, 
if that is your preference!

Not only will this book count toward #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks 
hosted by Andi at Estella's Revenge,  but also for 

You can link up to your review using the Linky here or on Bex's posting.
Anyone who links up should be visible on both blogs!
Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment